Website Career Resources, Inc.
Implement networking and outreach strategies. The Job Placement Specialist is responsible for initiating, developing, and maintaining relationships and partnerships with the business community for the purpose of securing employment and other opportunities for program participants in the CCT programs. In collaboration with the Manager of CCT, Career Navigator and participant, the Job Placement Specialist will assist with client interviews, maintain databases, screen candidates, and co-manage all program employment-related services.
- Work with the Career Navigator to track program participant training schedules to align with upcoming and related employment opportunities.
- Meet weekly with Manager of CCT to provide current CCT grant outcomes/challenges for CCT TEAM meetings.
- Conduct ongoing employer engagement activities.
- Keep up to date on labor market demand to ensure alignment with training.
- Screening and prepping participants for available positions.
- Setting up interviews.
- Managing and maintaining participant information databases.
- Conducting post-placement interviews with company employees.
- Creating and presenting recruitment reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Job Placement Specialist.
- Knowledge of organizational psychology and human behavior.
- Advanced interviewing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Advance technology skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, TEAMS, Google Docs, and Outlook.