Website Career Resources, Inc.
Three plus years of experience in training and/or outreach activities; content knowledge of employment, training and career pathways; Knowledge of career & academic counseling processes; experience coordinating strategic planning efforts involving multiple partners, including service providers and employers; ability to submit reports in a timely fashion; ability to work with and engage diverse audiences; strong computer and technology skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, TEAMS and Outlook); experience in supporting market efforts; effective writing, facilitation, and communication skills; experience with employment barrier counseling.
· Provide person-centered case management services to CCT participants
· Determines eligibility of participants using WIOA and local guidelines.
· Meet weekly with Manager of CCT to provide current CCT grant outcomes/challenges for CCT TEAM meetings
· Maintain meeting notes with both Manager of CCT and Job Placement Specialist
· Managing and maintaining participant registration information via databases (MS Excel)
· Assist with coordination of recruitment efforts
· Conduct comprehensive assessments and intake with all participants to determine suitability and eligibility
· Manage a yearly caseload of 90 plus participants and work with each participant to develop a person-centered service plan
· Identify goals and progress with participants and hold case management meeting 3-4 times per month with each client
· Make referrals to necessary supportive services
· Implement Career Readiness training curriculum with each participant
· Provide technical training for each participant with the operations of CTHIRES
· Maintain detailed and comprehensive case notes for each participant
· Other duties as assigned