Director of Workforce Development will strategize, organize and oversee daily operations of all statewide programs and be responsible for program outcomes. They will work to ensure that programs are well-coordinated and productive by managing procedures and leading a team of case managers, recruiters, and employment specialists to ensure contract goals are met.
The responsibilities for this position are comprehensive and thus require a thorough knowledge of multiple organizational processes. They must be competent, effective, and efficient in managing operational strategies, collaborating with colleagues, connecting with community partners, innovating and implementing new processes, and managing a team virtually.
- Work closely with the VP of Strategic Initiatives and collaborate with the Director of Special Projects on various projects to achieve expected outcomes.
- Ensure that all programs follow established best practices and company standard operating procedures.
- Monitor and manage the project team to ensure project/program delivery within the allotted budget and timelines.
- Update Senior Management on project status and share innovative ideas.
- Liaise with the Director of Special Projects on decision-making regarding strategic and operational activities.
- Supervise staff from different locations and provide constructive feedback.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of programs to ensure efficient progress and process-driven outcomes.
- Assist in resolving issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Recommend improvements to increase program operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of program procedures according to organizational objectives and implement improvements.
- Manage departmental HR/staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating, etc.)
- Oversee case management support processes and organize them to enhance member satisfaction.
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the organization when needed.
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives.
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Proven experience in the same or other similar positions
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Familiar with non-profit programs and funding requirements
- Proficient in MS Office and IOS products
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
BA in business administration or related field