Website Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions
Active Fryer Management
We provide a mobile on-site service for the micro-filtration of cooking oil, the vacuum-based cleaning
of deep fryers, and full fryer management to restaurants, hotels, colleges… in fact, wherever food is
This role requires a dependable, hard-working individual with good people skills. We provide the
required training to operate the equipment and perform the services necessary.
· Keep the van clean, stocked and well organized, request re-orders, as appropriate
· Assure compliance with franchise standards/policies.
· Utilize provided safety equipment and exercise good safety practices at all times.
· Follow the provided schedule each week and be timely for appointments.
· Conduct customer demonstrations of the Filta service
· Maintain service records for each customer.
· Report any changes in management, staff, fryer oil or frying habits back to the office
· Provide friendly, high-quality customer service.
· Ensure the client site is clean and free from debris after each service.
· Perform required daily and weekly maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills
· Must have a clean driving record
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· No DUI/DWI within three previous years
· No major preventable collisions within three previous years
· Maximum of two non-serious moving violation convictions or preventable minor collisions or any
combinations thereof in a commercial or personal vehicle within the previous three years.
· No driver’s license suspensions within previous three years relative to a moving violation in a
commercial or personal vehicle
· Ability to learn and to stay up to date on latest service procedures
· Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively verbally
· The ability to work independently with little supervision
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
Must have good communication skills and be able to relay information back to the main office from
the field. Must have patience and the ability to listen and respond to the concerns of customers, all in
a calm and professional manner.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions, not The Filta
Group, Inc. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among