O&G Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a customer-focused Scale House Operator for our Davenport location in Stamford. This is a full-time opportunity.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in reliability, sense of urgency, and strong customer service skills. Overtime may be required during the prime operating months with the possibility of night work. It requires the employee to perform a wide variety of support functions including, but not limited to:
Weighing customer trucks and issuing proof of purchase
- Collecting payment
- Preparing daily load summaries
- Keeping time and material records
- Answering phone calls
- Performing administrative support work for the quality control team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office – Excel preferred
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply.
We are an affirmative action – equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Women and Veterans of the United States Armed forces are encouraged to apply.