JOB SUMMARY: To assure the security of the physical facility and of the residents of the program.
- Makes hourly house runs, documenting that all residents are accounted for, checks all rooms in the house to make sure the house is secure.
- Screens, approves, and monitors all visitors to the program.
- Supervises all program activities.
- Implements emergency procedures and contacts senior staff on-call.
- Documents all incidents and events in the daily logbook and communicates such incidents and events at the change of shift.
- Reviews the daily log from last time on duty to the present duty.
- Provides guidance to residents as needed.
- Implements procedures for a resident escape, or failure to return to the program at appropriate time.
- Implements appropriate fire or evacuation procedure in case of an emergency.
- Monitors resident’s medication intake.
- Maintains small caseload under supervision of program director.
- Performs other duties as required.
- An Associate Degree in Human Services preferred. High School diploma/GED with related experience in the Human Services filed required.
- Experience working with women and children.
Job Performance evaluated by Senior Case Manager or Program Director yearly or more frequently if needed.