Website Career Resources, Inc.
Career Resources, Inc is looking for a trainer to assist with serving individuals in their STRIVE Career Path Program. The program focuses on attitude, accountability, personal responsibility, workplace ethics, professional etiquette, and interpersonal skills. Conduct training and develop programs to improve individual client performance.
· Facilitate professional development and work readiness training sessions and career pathways.
· Facilitate various modules in STRIVE’s Career Path program, which includes motivational sessions, attitudinal training, goal setting, orientation to workplace expectations, conflict resolution, sexual harassment, and communication skills.
· Specialize in resume creation, interviewing techniques, facilitation, and classroom management.
· Ongoing collaboration with other departments for case conferences, feedback, referrals, and continuous support.
· Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
· Organize and obtain training procedure manuals and course materials such as handouts and visual materials to be given to students as needed.
· Maintain documentation and attendance records.
· Complete Apricot data entry for the following areas: Cohort Enrollments, Cohort Completions, Cohort Attendance.
· Complete weekly case notes to document student progress.
· Design, modify, and present trainings for various delivery methods (remote, online, hybrid).
· Research and recommend learning equipment and technological support platforms.
· Support the planning and coordination of the program and its activities.
· Assess training needs and measure outcomes through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with program stakeholders.
· Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (OneDrive, Microsoft 365).
· Attend meetings to obtain or present information on status of program and other relevant information.
· Stay appraised of workforce development trends and factors related to employment and industry growth throughout the state.
· Ability to interact positively with a variety of personalities and socio-economic populations and to maintain confidentiality.
· Knowledge of the local labor market and employer requirements.
· Act as an example of professionalism to participants by dressing appropriately, and always starting on time.
· Convey relevant information about the program to the participants, funders, visitors, and CRI staff.
· Provides one-on-one support to participants to address their motivation, emotional stability, and job readiness skills.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in job readiness or workforce development required
· Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Must have a high energy level with excellent administrative, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
· Must be flexible and able to assess the needs of the client and have the ability to keep calm and reason during stressful situations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field.
· Bilingual speaking abilities preferred